Where do I have to file for divorce?

You may file for divorce in either the county where you or your spouse resides. However, there are certain time limitations discussed below that may affect this. If you have recently moved from one county to another, you need to have been a resident of the new county for at least 90 days before you may file there. 

See More Questions...

Experienced Cleburne Family Law and Criminal Defense Attorney

Lisa M. Powell, Trusted Lawyer With Over 30 Years Of Experience