What should I do if I get charged with a crime?

If you have already been arrested and bonded out of jail, I highly recommend that you retain an experienced criminal defense attorney as soon as possible.  As a person accused of a crime, you are afforded many rights under our laws, and you should act quickly to protect those rights. 

The process which follows an arrest depends on whether you are charged with a misdemeanor or felony offense.  The procedures are very different, and you will need an experienced and knowledgeable attorney to assist you. 

See More Questions...

Experienced Cleburne Family Law and Criminal Defense Attorney

Lisa M. Powell, Trusted Lawyer With Over 30 Years Of Experience